5 days left
- Part time
Growing Financial Services business based in the City is recruiting for a Part Qualified or Financial level FP&A Analyst due to an internal promotion.
Growing financial services business based in the City.
Following the recent group restructure, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a finance / revenue analyst within the London finance team. The revenue analyst will be a part qualified or finalist level candidate with FP&A and / or data analysis experience who is comfortable working with large complex data sets.
The role will report to the Head of FP&A but will also support the Group CFO.
Key Responsibilities include
- Lead and develop monthly revenue reporting
- Prepare monthly organic growth reports with supporting commentary
- Prepare monthly KPI reports
- Prepare monthly client revenue analysis focusing on "top 20" clients
- Prepare monthly new business and attrition reports
- Prepare client revenue data to support cross selling initiative
- Assist with annual budgeting and re-forecasting processes
- Ad hoc tasks to assist senior finance staff
- Strong academic background
- Part qualified accountant or finalist (ACCA/CIMA)
- Excellent IT literacy, including MS excel and MS power point
- Ability to understand and work with large, complex data files
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet agreed deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure and interact with senior management
- Willingness to recommend and implement improvements to the financial process
- 100% team player always looking to do "more"
Competitive salary and benefits package as well as annual bonus.