Management / Project Accountant
7 days left
- Part time
Global, market leading consulting business is recruiting a Management / Project Accountant.
The role is a good mix of management accounting, project accounting, analysis and reporting.
My client is a global market leading consultancy services business. They are a well known organisation and offer an excellent working environment.
Duties in the Management / Project Accountant role include:
- Accurate production and detailed understanding of monthly management accounts and forecasts, highlighting the financial impact of key risks and opportunities
- Produce and interpret a detailed monthly reporting pack and present the financial position at monthly reviews to senior management
- Provide proactive business analysis
- Close Business Partnering, liaising with Operations
- Ensure all deals represented in the sales and revenue pipeline are forecast appropriately, highlighting where specific risks exist
- Identify and address issues which affect business performance
- Good understanding of balance sheet control
- To be actively involved in improving reporting and processes across Finance
- Preparation of monthly actuals and rolling 7 month forecasts and the interpretation of variances from a financial, commercial and delivery perspective
- Close Business Partnering, providing financial knowledge to and working closely with operations and delivery colleagues, challenging decisions where appropriate
- Provide financial governance across their portfolio of accounts, participate in monthly project reviews, challenging financial assumptions and identifying key risks
- Ensuring WIP is invoiced and any client queries are resolved so that cash is collected on time
- Consolidation of monthly review pack and production of financial content
- Assisting with budget preparation
- Ad hoc analysis
To be considered you will be a qualified accountant with relevant experience
Salary of £45,000 - £55,000 plus benefits