Audit Senior - Big 4 firm Cambridge
4 days left
- Part time
Work as an Audit Senior at this Big 4 firm in Cambridge.
This Big 4 firm's Cambridge office delivers across an extensive range of professional services to the local market.
DescriptionThis Big 4 office has over 175 people delivering an extensive range of professional services to the local market.
This Cambridge office offers huge variety. You'll have the opportunity to work across a large and exciting client base of businesses that include large multinational listed and internationally headquartered; entrepreneurial and family owned; early stage and fast growth across technology, life sciences and cleantech; and world leading public, educational and not for profit organisations.
Outside of client work, the office has a great community and social programme, including various fundraising days, volunteering support for local charities and numerous social events for staff.
As an Audit Senior Associate, you will be required to:
- Provide audit and business advice to a variety of clients
- Provide an on-site co-ordination role for audit clients including planning, day to day control of the audit team, liaising with clients and completing audit assignments
- ACA or ACCA or equivalent CA qualification.
- Recent experience in IFRS, US GAAP and/or UK GAAP
- Experience in working in medium sized audit teams.
- Proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Experience auditing in the technology or biotech/life sciences would be particularly advantageous.
Excellent salary, interesting clients and a great location.