My client is currently looking for an experienced Accounts/Audit Senior with a background in practice and and experience conducting external audits for an on-going interim contract.
Accountancy practice based in Glasgow City Centre.
- Management of financial systems and budgets
- Undertaking financial audits
- Complete VAT Returns
- Advising on tax planning
- Performing tests to check financial information and systems
- Maintaining records, preparing accounts and management information
- Advising on business transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions
- Advising clients on areas of business improvement, or dealing with insolvency
- Detecting and preventing fraud (forensic accounting)
The successful candidate will have recent experience working in a practice environment, be qualified or QBE and have experience conducting audits. Ideally the candidate will also be immediately available.
Competitive day rate