To be the central point for payroll for key stakeholders and lead the management of payroll for the UK. Working within a challenging but friendly working atmosphere to produce detailed work in a timely manner.
The company is a industry leader and globally recognised FMCG brand in the heart of Cambridge. They provide a progressive and challenging work atmosphere with state of the art facilities as well as excellent transport links.
The key responsibilities of the Payroll Manager will:
- Be the central point of contact for both key stakeholders as well as UK Payroll
- Be responsible for the maintenance and modification of key processes
- Implement key strategies regarding payroll, tax and risk mitigation
- Be responsible in the growth and nurturing of the payroll team
- Ensure that all KPIs or met and exceeded
- Provide support for overseas payroll teams when needed
The successful Payroll Manager will:
- Hold a CIPP Diploma or the equivalent
- Detailed knowledge of pensions and payroll legislation
- Display key management skills with which to drive the payroll team forward
- Hold vital knowledge of pensions, ideally USS
- Have experience in partnering with HR
- Be enthusiastic about payroll and show ambition in pushing the payroll team forward
The successful Payroll Manager will be joining a world renowned FMCG brand with the opportunity to add real value. The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and benefits package, and the opportunity to work within state of the art offices.