Sales Ledger Clerk
4 days left
- Part time
Due to continued growth, my client based in Didsbury are recruiting for a Sales Ledger Clerk with strong communication skills to join them on their exciting journey.
A large, growing business who operate globally. You'll be working within a large Finance department and play a pivital part in the companies success.
- Strong customer relation experience
- Query resolutions
- Oracle experience desirable
- Assisting with sales ledger invoicing
- Credit Control- reviewing debtor ledger and chasing overdue debt from customers
- Raising credit notes where required
- Cash allocation
- Reviewing credit limits
The successful candidate will be able to portray strong communication skills and have the ability to slot nicely into a busy Finance Team working to your own initiative.
You'll receive a salary of up to £22,500 (DOE) with excellent company benefits and also a huge potential to progress within the business.