Senior Payroll Clerk
- Page Personnel are recruiting a Payroll Clerk in Central Derby
- We seek someone with experience at completing a payroll function from inception to completion.
Our client is a not for profit housing organisation based in the centre of Derby. The business provides housing for elderly people across the UK. They have won awards for the care that they provide. They have a spacious and bright open plan office space bustling with vibrant and dedicated staff and are a great business to work for.
This is a temporary position for 6 months but there is a possibility once the contract is completed obtain permanent position. You will be responsible for processing full end to end payroll.
You will be responsible for:
- Processing both weekly and monthly payroll from start to finish
- Day to day you will be inputting Payroll information onto Sage
- Talking to various company employees on the phone about payroll discrepancies
- Completing Monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts and payments
- Ensuring Auto- Enrolment and Pension schemes are paid
You will be the perfect candidate for the role if you:
Are currently working in or have worked in a Payroll function
Are available to start within one week of applying
This is a temporary opportunity that will be running for a 6 month. It is a great chance for you to work for a great organisation. The client is paying between £24000 dependant on experience.