Head of Networks (Intl Business) - HealthTech
Our client is a well established HealthTech firm looking rapidly expand the business in Singapore.
- In charge of building out the Healthcare provider network across Singapore and south east Asia
- Empanelment of service providers for services offered by the company including but not limited to the following:
- Diagnostic Centers
- Fitness and Rejuvenation Centers including Gyms, Yoga center, Spas
- Medical Consultation Providers
- Alternative Medicine service providers
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Negotiating with Hospitals & Diagnostic Centers on Health Checks Packages tariff.
- Complete Contracting formalities and manage renewals.
- Orientation of Providers on New requirements/Clients
- PPN & Negotiation with Vendors for different levels of services.
- Reconciliation of Provider payments.
- Manage and Execute onsite wellness events
- Participate in creation of Grading tool for different set of service providers.
- Conduct Periodic review of Provider Grading, Audits and Mystery Shopping activities
- Preparing MIS, Utilization reports and other reports as per business requirements
- Identify local distributors/ healthcare providers for strategic tie ups.
- To train new team members about the process and Clients Servicing
- Grievance Resolution
- 5-7 years related experience and comprehensive level of negotiating skills with successful track record negotiating contracts with individual or complex provider systems or groups. Ideally in the healthcare / pharma / hospital industry insurance industry
- Proven working knowledge of provider financial issues and competitor strategies, complex contracting options, financial/ contracting arrangements and regulatory requirements.
- Familiarity with Insurers/ TPAs/ Insurers & Corporate Employers is essential.