Senior Tax Manager/ Tax Manager | Leading Consultancy Company
An international, leading and one of the largest consultancy companies in Singapore is currently expanding and hence hiring for multiple headcounts in their tax teams. You will play a crucial role in managing the tax team, create and implement tax plans and work with the accounting and leadership teams to identify opportunities for process improvement.
Key responsibilities of the Tax Senior Manager/Manager include:
- Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe
- Building relationships and interacting with clients to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise
- Provide innovative tax planning and reviewing complex income tax returns
Key requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- Strong corporate tax experience
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
This firm offers competitive and flexible benefit plans, along with a focus on your well-being, which will allow you to have a healthy work-life balance.
If you are interested in the above role, please apply online. If you are looking for other tax roles, feel free to reach out to Deepa Shahani at +852 30081911 for a quick chat.