Associate Director - Corporate Finance (Portfolio Analytics)
You will be liaising with internal senior management to identify assets and communicate risks and performance drivers across multiple asset classes.
Some of the major responsibilities include: -
- Provide Portfolio Analytics Reporting, to measure drivers of returns and performance attribution.
- Working with Investment teams on portfolio performance review
- Portfolio Distribution Reporting on the exposure by various sectors, geography and asset class.
- Engage senior management on portfolio reporting
- The Candidate
To be successful in the role, you will have to demonstrate the following:
- 7 years of relevant experience and above in a large financial or fund management institution, e.g. in portfolio management, portfolio risk analysis, Benchmark Composition.
- Exposure to financial markets, private equity and various Fin instruments.
- Strong understanding of various performance measurements
This is a unique opportunity to join a premier investment organization and build a long-term rewarding career.
If you are interested in this position, please do apply for this position with your latest updated resume in MS Word format Suli Harharah at email@example.com. For regulatory purposes, our registration numbers are (No: R1652926 | 11S4330)
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
EA Licence No: 11S4330