Advisory - Risk - Project Risk Advisory - Senior Manager
Our structured career framework means you'll continue to develop, whatever level you're at. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Your key responsibilities
- Define the project scope, provide a detailed walkthrough, stakeholder sign off on commitment to project
- Keep the Project Team and corporate clients informed for project status, issues and updates
- Liaise and coordinate with internal and external parties to facilitate project completion with customer satisfaction
- Advise on end-to-end implementation including analysis, solution review, testing, issue tracking and production migration
- Advise on mechanisms to achieve balanced views from multiple stakeholders to optimize overall efficiency and productivity
- Provide and advise on accurate progress tracking and management reporting for all key initiatives / programs on country level and contribute to the group
- Manage the resolutions and priority of blocker issues to bring the initiatives to success
- Articulate complex issues and present recommendations to decide appropriate course of actions.
- Responsible for general project administration, including preparing agenda, minutes and evaluation report, follow up on agreed actions after meetings, tendering bidding documents, etc.
- Handle project related activities including staffing, vendor liaison, progress reports, budgeting and costing requirement study
- Oversee assigned projects and handle major issues and hurdles, and manage the entire project management lifecycle
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor Degree in Business / Information Management or related disciplines. PMP / Prince2 highly preferred.
- At least 8 years of relevant working experiences in consulting organizations or MNC is preferred
- Solid experience in project management, testing management and/or PMO
- Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills
- Ability to drive and lead change whilst working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) in English and Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese)
What working at EY offers
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.