Advert - Finance Assistant
Accounts assistant position, covering predominantly accounts payable duties, as well as sales ledger, bank reconciliations, petty cash and expenses.
An insurance business based in the city.
- Processing of purchase invoices - including coding invoices, obtaining authorisations and ledger postings.
- Processing of employee expense reimbursement, corporate credit cards and petty cash.
- Monitoring and resolving issues with suppliers.
- Preparation of invoice and expense payment runs.
- Assisting with day to day banking, including setting up payments/transfers and obtaining authorisations.
- Preparation of bank reconciliations.
- Assisting in deliverables for internal/external auditors and assisting in resolving any queries raised.
- Assist the Head of Finance with ad hoc tasks or projects when required.
- Assist other functions within the firm with tasks and projects as required.
1-2 years of transactional experience, enthusiastic and willing to learn.
20k - 25k base salary, plus study support
Health insurance, life insurance, pension