Regulatory reporting officer
Regulatory reporting officer required in to assist banking management on regulative and financial based tasks.
Market leading Commercial Bank, based in the City of London.
- Assist with the production of regulatory returns (COREP, LIQREP, FINREP, BoE Statistical Reports)
- Assist with the production of ICAAP, ILAAP and Pillar 3 disclosures
- Assist with the company's growth strategy for Regulatory reporting
- Assist with the development and maintenance of both internal and external capital and liquidity calculation and reporting tools on ad hoc daily, weekly and quarterly basis.
- Assist with the implementation/enhancement of regulatory reporting software.
- Work with the regulatory reporting manager to review processes relating to Regulatory Reporting to identify improvements and thus enhance control / system capabilities
- Reconcile balance sheet on periodic basis
- Keep up to date developments and changes in regulatory issues
- Analyse and help with the implement new legislation
- Cover for other team members when required
- Other ad hoc assignments
- Part qualified (ACCA, ACA preferred) with a strong academic background in quantitative disciplines such as Mathematics, Economics, Finance or Engineering
- Ability to work under pressure, if necessary under deadline-driven conditions
- Strong Regulatory reporting background - Experience with COREP is essential
- Experience within a banking organization or a similar financial institution
- Exposure to regulatory reporting and awareness of regulatory reporting rules
- Self-motivation and ability to work with minimal supervision within a team structure
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (especially Ms Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent writing skills
- Good listening and communication skills
- Through working style and excellent attention to detail
- Fast learner with good problem solving skills
- Ability to challenge and influence
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
£40,000 Base Salary, with market leading benefit scheme.