The job is an all round Internal Audit position within one of the UKs largest membership bodies. The role looks is primarily focused on financial audit but has focuses within operations.
The client is one of the largest membership bodies in the UK, predominantly covering the public sector.
Responsibilities will include all aspects of internal auditing in a large multi-cost centre environment requiring robust planning, reporting and support across the organisation, whilst working alongside other colleagues within the finance function, senior managers and lay structures. The internal audit team works towards improving financial controls and procedures already in place aimed at ensuring compliance with internal and external rules and regulations.
- A qualified accountant with good experience in the Internal Audit sector
- Naturally interpersonal and looking to work with people
- Experience within large, multi-site organisation
- Looking for a long term career
- An understanding of the operations of the organisation
- Looking to make a real contribution to a changing team
- A good central London location
- A competitive salary
- An incredibly strong benefits package
- A final salary pension
- Flexible working
- An inclusive company culture