Project Accountant (part qualified)
I'm currently working with a global business based in Cwmbran looking for a Part Qualified Accountant to join the business.
You will be assisting with a number of projects and the monthly management accounts.
The client is a large manufacturing organisation with a large finance team.
You will be reporting into the group finance manager and also reporting into other key staff members.
You will be responsible for:
- General ledger accounting. You will be responsible for automating and streamlining this particular function.
- Reporting statistics to the board.
- Monthly management accounts.
- Business partnering.
- Tax pack.
- Internal and external audits.
The ideal candidate:
- ACCA/CIMA part qualified
- Manufacturing exposure
- Analytical (strong excel skills)
- Ideally some sort of audit exposure
Salary banding is between £28,000 and £32,000 plus study support and a bonus. Please apply with your CV if interested. Cwmbran.