The role of Finance Director will oversee finance, IT and legal for this rapidly growing business.
My client, based in West London, has had a remarkable rise to where they are today. Recent years have seen them successfully launch into new markets and with new products in the pipeline, they look well-set for future growth.
The role of Finance Director will have direct operational responsibility for:
- Leading the finance and accounting teams, ensuring delivery of the corporate strategy
- Optimise, wherever possible, the performance of the finance function
- Ensure the finance systems are robust and compliant
- Support all future growth of the business through finance
- Lead the project to replace the current ERP system
- Lead and develop IT team
- Be part of the senior leadership team - form strategies to grow the business
- Identify risks facing the business
- Manage corporate finance duties regarding capital requirements, debt and taxation
- Be the focal point and the outward facing finance contact
The successful candidate for this role should have a strong, commercial background in FMCG or manufacturing. You should be:
- commercially astute, articulate, technically strong alongside being an influential leader
- an exceptional communicator
- capable of overseeing an ERP implementation
- strong from an IT point of view
- highly motivated, passionate about exceptional performance and developing teams
There is a highly competitive package on offer for this role.