Payroll Manager - Leading accountancy practice
Operating payroll services for a wide range of clients ranging from small sole traders through to large corporate businesses. The business is a leader in the market place, they are streets ahead of neighbouring practices in terms of technology.
The business is a leader in the market place, they are streets ahead of neighbouring practices in terms of technology and there staff retention is exceptional.
Main responsibilities Payroll Manager will include:
* Preparing weekly, bi-weekly & monthly payrolls
* Responsible for bonus payments, commissions, overtime, statutory payments, pensions and childcare schemes
* Setting up & administering of auto-enrolment pensions
* Processing of Statutory forms such as Payslips, P46, P45 & P60's
* Processing BACS payments via a third party provider
* Managing cloud payroll software with clients.
* Preparation of Payroll Year End
* Preparation & submission of P11D expenses & benefits forms
* Preparation of monthly payroll billing
* Dealing with HMRC
* Ensuring up to date with legislation
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years experience working within payroll, for an accountancy practice. You will need to be self-motivated and confident in dealing with clients; client contact will be frequent in this role. My client will prefer someone who is good with technology.
If you are looking to reduce your hours or are returning to work after some time out, my client will consider part time hours or flexible working.
Competitive salary DOE