Accountant (Spanish speaking)
Payment processing all vendor invoices (general expenses) in SAP in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports, nature, recording entries.
- Verifications of vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Preparation and posting of journals associated with Account payables, and bank transfer.
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities, resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation, insuring credit are received for outstanding memos, issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
- Pays employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances
- Provide active input into the design and implementation of process improvement initiatives
- Work within a team structure in achieving key performance indicators and objectives and be highly focused on the achievement of these objectives
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with appropriate internal and external stakeholders
- Other adhoc tasks and responsibilities as the need arises
ACCA student (Professional level)
0-5years of experience
Apply for Accountant (Spanish speaking)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly