Our client is a well known manufacturing company based in Worthing who are looking for a part time Credit Controller to join the team on a permanent basis.
The organisation is a large, well established manufacturing company in Worthing with parking available.
- Contact customers with overdue receivable balances to arrange timely payment, and analyse and resolve any issues relating to receiving payment.
- Prepare collection letters, Excel spreadsheets and Customer Account Statements as required and forward to customers via mail or electronically, and follow-up with customer for timely payments.
- Regularly contact all customers with overdue balances and keep detailed customer contact records.
- Produce summarised Accounts Receivable Ageing Reports and other reports as required.
- Work with the appropriate internal departments and field personnel to resolve problem invoices.
- Ad-hoc analysis, accounting reconciliations and duties as assigned by management.
- Two or three years collection experience preferred
- Good Excel, Word and data management skills needed. A knowledge of Oracle or similar large software package desirable, but not essential, as training will be provided
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Good telephone manner
- Sound analytical and numerical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Motivated, committed, organised, flexible, and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Good attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure in an organised manner and be capable of prioritising workload effectively
Up to £21,000 FTE + additional benefits