Due Diligence Analyst (Thai Speaking)
- Ensure that every screening search request assigned to you is performed to specified quality standards and within agreed timescales.
- Undertake desktop research using a combination of publically available and commercially licensed IT tools and data sources.
- Collate the results of your search in the specified manner and retain evidence as required.
- Analyse and interpret your results to come to a conclusion that gives direction, advice and guidance to the search requestor.
- Communicate with all stakeholders in a precise and concise manner consistent with the requirements of a Most Confidential service.
- Take responsibility for more complex queries which are either escalated or delegated to you.
- Adhere to your own, and actively support the team in their adherence to GRM (Group Records Management), TRIM and email communication standards.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert for one or more of the sub-processes, (for a specified geographic region or cohort of Shell
- companies/businesses/functions), liaising with a range of stakeholders to resolve issues, providing training and guidance where required.
- Contribute to and participate in specific projects (when required).
Apply for Due Diligence Analyst (Thai Speaking)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Telecommunications Accounting and public practice jobs in Finance analyst
- Telecommunications Financial services and consulting jobs in Finance analyst
- Telecommunications FMCG jobs in Finance analyst
- Telecommunications Global business services and outsourcing jobs in Finance analyst
- Telecommunications Insurance jobs in Finance analyst