An exciting opportunity as Assistant Accountant in the city of London.
My client's mission is to improve brain health through the application of digital technologies. My client has firmly established itself as a trusted partner to the global biopharma industry, providing technology-enabled speciality services. Our neurological disease focus includes Alzheimer's disease, Huntington's disease, Multiple Sclerosis and Parkinson's.
The key responsibilities for the role of Assistant Accountant will be:
- Maintaining the purchase, sales and cash ledgers
- Issuing sales invoices, managing overdue receivables
- Managing purchase invoice approval work-flows, set-up banks payments and issuing remittances
- Review staff expenses and ensure timely settlement
- Maintaining fixed asset register and tagging newly acquired assets
- Manage the accounts mailbox
- Maintain orderly and accurate filing systems
- Support the wider team as needed
The successful candidate for the role of Assistant Accountant must have/be:
- AAT Studier or AAT Qualified.
- At least 1 years Accounts Assistant experience.
- Strong double entry skills.
- Strong Excel Skills.
- Microsoft Package Skills - Strong.
- Attention to detail.
- Team Player.
- Have experience using Sage 200 - Preferred.
The benefits for the successful Assistant Accountant include:
- Salary of £24,000-£25,000
- Enhanced pension contribution
- 25 days annual leave
- 5% discretionary annual bonus
- Study support if you intend to study towards the ACCA qualification - 2 days study leave, 1 day prior to the exam and the day of the exam