Senior Financial Reporting Analyst
An instantly recognisable multinational FMCG/consumer goods brand is recruiting for a Senior Financial Reporting Analyst position based in the city of London.
My client is a renowned FMCG organisation with a number of world famous brands under their umbrella with headquarters in the City of London. They continue to invest in new markets whilst ensuring their core products perform well. As a result of recent internal movement in the finance team they are looking to recruit a senior financial reporting analyst.
As the senior financial reporting analyst you will be tasked with delivering the external reporting and analysis, as well as supporting a number of projects. Your key responsibilities will be:
- Delivery of the group reporting requirements under IFRS including ownership of the consolidation process;
- Playing a key role in the half-year and year-end reporting and being comfortable liaising with the auditors;
- Supporting the budgeting and forecasting process for the group and engaging with senior management as necessary;
- Identifying and driving process improvements to enhance the team's performance;
- Supporting any IFRS requirements changes and leading impact assessment projects;
- Leading on 3 and 5 year planning activities including forecasting/modelling requirements;
- Ad hoc reporting, analysis, and projects as they arise.
As a strong applicant for this senior financial reporting analyst position you will be an ACA qualified accountant with a top tier audit/accountancy training background. You'll demonstrate strong technical IFRS and multi-currency knowledge and ideally exposure to a consumer goods/FMCG environment (circa 2 years PQE). It will be essential to have strong communication skills, attention to detail, and a clear ability to manage deadlines.
You must be eligible to work in London full-time. Sponsorship is not on offer.
The offer to the successful senior financial reporting analyst will be between £55,000-£65,000 depending on experience plus benefits. You will be joining a first class team which will support your development and learning as well as an organisation which promotes worldwide progression and opportunities.