About the role
Reporting directly to an FP&A manager, Capco are looking for a hands-on and motivated finance professional to join their Global FPA team. As an FP&A Specialist, your objective is to support the team in delivery of monthly board reporting as well as transforming Capco's FPA function. In doing so, you will closely collaborate with finance teams across the globe as well as our centralised support functions. You must be intellectually curious, detail-oriented, and able to identify solutions to complex problems.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of FP&A reporting systems and processes
- Provide financial reporting, forecasting and analysis in support of G&A departments
- Assist in the production of monthly board reporting
- Assist in preparation of the annual budget for all Income Statement line items
- Lead and deliver ad-hoc projects and analysis when required
About the person
- Newly qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) with a history of interacting with non-finance teams
- Demonstrates analytical and commercial experience
- Shows strong interpersonal skills; in building relationships, managing expectations in interacting with all levels of management
- Able to operate in quickly changing environments whilst being well organized, pro-active and deadline driven
- Can demonstrate prior experience of working in virtual teams
- Excellent Excel skills and prior experience of Anaplan planning software or similar (Cognos, Business Objects, etc.) is desirable
Why Join Capco?
You will work on engaging projects with the largest international and local banks, insurance companies, payment service providers and other actors within the industry - projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
If you're interested in joining Capco and finding out more about what we do, we're looking forward to receiving your application!