Client Service Executive - Banking - Technology Consulting, Enablement and Outsourcing - London...
2 days left
- Full time
Cognizant's depth and breadth of expertise in financial services, combined with investments and partnerships in critical areas of technology capability such as cloud, artificial intelligence (AI), robotics, cyber security, blockchain has positioned us as a Global Leader in the Industry. We are proud to be recognised among FORTUNE Most Admired Companies, #17- FORTUNE Future 50, #205- FORTUNE 500
More about the role
Our CSE (Client Services Executive role) has the responsibility of driving growth in-footprint in key clients, and / or leveraging current and new relationships with Banking and Financial Services (BFS) clients in the region. This specific role will be part of an account team dedicated to a global platinum account.
The professional we seek for the role will be results driven with a sound understanding of enterprise services sales, domain-and-technology led sales, delivering propositions to business outcomes, marketing, business strategies and concepts across BFS industry demonstrated by a track record of influencing business decisions at senior levels.
Furthermore, the role requires an ability to build relationships and strengthens partnerships, focusing on exceptional client experience, risk management and value realization.
- You have a strong appreciation of how businesses can pivot and adapt to unlock opportunities, creating long-lasting change with cloud -enabled digital transformation at its heart
- You have an appreciation of growth areas in core-business, digital, transformation, analytics and consulting
- SaaS - PaaS - IaaS solutions coupled with wider technology -enabled business transformation is your playground: you have demonstrable experience in shaping, designing, selling and delivering transformational solutions for e.g. leveraging hybrid-cloud models, with equal familiarity in app-led and infra-led solutions
- You have experience of working with multiple partner-providers on an accelerated path to value-realisation
- You are committed and open-minded; BFS industry experience is a good-to-have
- You have identified opportunities to expand business by building and executing on a pipeline of proactive propositions for target BFS Clients in line with the overall account strategy, increasing footprint and venturing into whitespaces
- You have delivered against TCV targets of the order of / in excess of $25 - 50 Mn (individual deals) in a technology services business, with healthy profitability
- You have set up / worked with / led high powered teams and are adept at coaching, mentoring and development of sales, advisory and delivery teams
- You have built and engaged with the relevant internal teams for solutions, in large, geographically distributed services organisations
- You have connects with CXO's and senior executives in previous client organizations
- You have worked with partners in sales-oriented activities including joint business-planning, marketing, advertising, sales promotions and training to achieve revenue targets
- You maintain knowledge of products, competitors, technology and customers in the market, esp. in your areas of focus
- You create and help execute on account sales strategy(s) and plans in collaboration with Client Partner and the account team
- You understand the BFS / Technology solution market and Client context to define strategic propositions that supports the Client's business agenda
- Build and grow relationships at executive level
- Develop insights of Client context and become a trusted partner for Client executives
- Overall customer satisfaction within Client organisation
- Execute and manages the account plan
- Participate in delivery reviews and provides relevant perspectives.
Ideal Experience will include:
- Strong commercial background and a proven track record of originating - shaping - executing pipeline of the order of / in excess of c. $200 - 400 Mn, with strong focus on high-value deals and healthy book-to-bill ratios
- You are familiar in - and conversant with - strategies, products, engineering and sales in areas such as Cloud (across IaaS-PaaS-SaaS, across vendor-solutions), end-user Computing (EUC), Desktop and Middleware
- Proven track record as a Business Development leader in the Financial Services with specific focus on Cloud enabled transformation services.
- Understanding of projects delivery in Infrastructure and Applications space in Banking and Financial Services
- Experience managing customer relationships.
- Experience selling IT and BPO solutions and should have some experience in delivering IT services in an onsite-offshore model.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills are critical.