Regional Tax Manager
Our client is currently in search of a high potential Tax Manager due to business needs. Based in their offices in Singapore, you will report to the Head of Tax in the headquarters. You will interact regularly with all levels of the country, functional and executive leadership of the Asia region.
- Manage and handle the tax risk and compliance in response to the BEPS requirements in South East Asia region
- Continuous updating to the management of relevant changes in tax regulation and the consequential impacts
- Tax structuring for existing and potential projects in South East Asia region
- Provide advisory on the structuring for new investments
- Handle/ manage the tax compliance work including tax return filing and transfer pricing documentation
- Manage and handle the tax risk and compliance
- Work with the finance team of local offices to ensure proper management of tax affairs
- Closely work with internal departments and advise on the tax issues
- Bachelor Degree or above
- At least 8 years working experience on tax
- Strong communication skills with regional exposure
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proactive, responsive and ability to work independently
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.