Collection General Manager
· Set the department’s strategic objectives and operational plans, and ensure the cascading of such to employees’ individual objectives.
· Direct the department’s budgeting process and provide the function head with the department’s budget forecast. Monitor performance against budget and address variances.
· Set and monitor the implementation of the collection plans. Develop the policies, procedures and standards of collections operations.
· Lead the collection activities for customers in residential, key account and government segments and ensure that all billable events are captured, recognized, billed and collected.
· Monitor NWC's customer accounts and authorize various tactics such as extensions and write-offs to save the NWC's revenues.
· Oversee the obstacles facing revenue collections and recommend solutions and manners to resolve delicate issues and facilitate the collections activities to overcome any obstacles .
· Lead the development of collection division's repots and statistics and present the information to the management or to the division's staff to highlight trends, achievements, major issues and corrective actions.
· Coordinate with CBUs to highlight clients with pending receivables (unpaid amounts) and to monitor their disconnection and reconnection of water services.