Manager - Strategic Planning & Business Development
Our company is a small, family owned, Kuwait based, Investment business run by a reputed family.
The role is required to manage the investment portfolio of a well-known, well established merchant family in Kuwait. The person will be handling the expansion and diversification projects undertaken by the Company.
• Prepare & monitor implementation of annual plans and budgets to meet the strategic objectives of the Company.
• Evaluating potential opportunities for investments, real estate etc.
• Advise the CEO on managing various investment, real estate and banking / non-banking relationships.
• Establish professional relationships with external and internal clients and understanding of the tax and corporate law regime in various geographies.
• Establish the networks of suppliers of potential new investment opportunities identified by the CEO.
• Provide consultation on the live negotiations.
• Review the negotiations with the team to acquire or make an offer on identified and approved investment opportunities.
• Review the multi-dimensional analysis of the financial and operational performance of the existing or new business.
• Monitor the due diligence process.
• Prepare Monthly Information, Investment appraisal Reports.
• Liaise with third parties to review and finalize legal contracts as required by the business.
• Assess potential financial risks in various business proposals.
• Manage day-to-day administrative function of the office including ensuring timely renewal of licenses, payment of statutory obligations etc.
• Ensure proper Control and Insurance coverage for all Company Assets.