Trade Sales Manager - Corporate Banking
Our client, a renowned large local bank is looking to recruit Trade Sales Manager - Corporate Banking position reporting directly to the Unit Manager under Corporate Banking in Dubai AND Abu Dhabi.
Primary job responsibilities include:
• Responsible for achieving the Trade income budget, within the Corporate Banking division by driving sales from existing and prospective clients.
• Manage a Corporate client base from a trade finance perspective in close cooperation with the corporate Relationship Managers.
• Drive income from the existing client base, increasing the bank's wallet share.
• Target and win new income from prospective clients.
• Advise clients on complex trade transactions and offer support to the target client base.
• Support the corporate relationship team by providing the necessary skills, knowledge and training to help drive their portfolios trade product sales in the UAE.
• Deliver against aggressive volume, value and revenue targets, as set by the Head of Trade Finance.
• Work with the Treasury, Structured Trade, Investment Bank and other areas to maximize cross selling potential for UAE.
• Work with operations to ensure that customer service levels are maintained at all times.
• Produce regular reports on sales progress and monitoring.
• Achieve Trade income target through sales to new/existing clients.