1. Receiving all invoices from the suppliers making sure that they match with PO & GRN
2. Manage and be responsible for the accounting of supplier invoices in the system.
3. Liaising effectively with the suppliers, store and procurement staff and other departments to complete supporting documents for payments and ensure process is followed.
4. Filling of the entire ready for payment invoices and cheques. Look at ways to automate this function. Managing petty cash and petty cash float
5. Reconciling related payable and insurance company accounts regularly and promptly highlight areas for further action. Reduce number of unreconciled items
6. Perform other duties, as assigned by the immediate supervisor, if required.
7. Review Supplier Advances on regular basis and settle the same once goods/services are received