A great permanent opportunity for a full time payroll Assistant role based in Macclesfield.
Working for a very well established, successful and award winning company. Based in a fast paced environment in a supportive and friendly team.
This role is reporting directly in to the Payroll Manager.
The duties include:
- Inputting payroll information
- Processing new starters and leavers
- Uploading time sheets
- Processing SMP, SPP, SSP, SAP
- Dealing with payroll queries
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar role - Essential
- Be a strong communicator and able to work well as part of a team - Essential
- Have basic Excel skills - Essential
- Be up to date with UK payroll legislation - Essential
This role is looking to pay from £19,000 to £22,000 per annum + Pension + Progression + Discounts