2 days left
- Part time
Are you a credit controller who has experience chasing in a product based in industry? Are you looking for your next permanent opportunity in a fast growing company? Are you able to commute to the City of London?
Page Personnel are proud to be representing a stationary company who have been growing massively recently. Taking on 250 customers in the last month they are looking to add an additional head to their team of 6.
The successful credit controller will have the following responsibilities:
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Targetted to 80 calls per day
- Chasing invoices ranging from £20 up to £250,000
- Working on a ledger valued at roughly £5M
- Using Great Plains (accountancy software)
- Bank reconciliation and cash allocation (accountancy)
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record of debt collection
- A bubbly, hard working and KPI driven attitude
- Worked in a product based industry
- Ability to commute to the City of London
- Accountancy experience
The successful credit controller will be happy to commute to the City of London on a permanent basis.
A generous package is available for this role:
£27,500 + private health care, 25 days holiday, hours 9-6 with flexibility to do 8-5 or take half an hour lunch.