Credit Controller (retail)
4 days left
- Part time
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a prestigious retail company based in the heart of Charing Cross, London for a credit controller (retail). This role is a temporary to permanent role.
The client are a luxury retail company based in Charing Cross, London. Previous experience in the fashion retail industry (accountancy) will be advantageous but not essential.
The successful Credit Controller (retail) will join the team on a permanent basis:
- Monitoring and collection of all outstanding invoices due to the company within agreed time frames.
- Escalation of past due debts to the CFO with responsibility of reducing debtor days. Monitoring and reporting of payment performance of customers over time.
- Manage Customer relationships to ensure clear lines of communication, confirm receipt of invoices and send weekly reminder letters for overdue debt.
- Develop & maintain a debtor escalation process. Block accounts as & when required.
- Reconciliation and posting of invoices received and outstanding with reporting to the CFO.
- Liaise with credit management agency when all other routes of collection have been exhausted.
- Sales invoice query resolution with customers or staff and provide duplicate invoices when required.
- Coordinate, raise and post customer credit or refunds when required.
- Ecommerce cash to sales reconciliation including non-cash collection queries.
- Be cross trained and provide cover for Finance team.
- Assist with the centralisation of Finance activities as and when required.
The successful candidate will have credit control experience. SAP experience will be beneficial to this role along with intermediate excel (VLookUps and Pivot Tables).
Please do not apply if you cannot easily commute to Charing Cross, Central London.
The successful credit controller (retail) will join the accountancy team on a temporary basis. Please do not apply if you do not have the required accountancy experience as your application will not be considered.
This role is temporary or contract (tbc).