Part Time Payroll Assistant
Leading automotive supplies business in Milton Keynes. A great opportunity for an experienced Payroll Assistant to join the team on a part time basis.
This automotive supplies company in Milton Keynes are looking for an experienced Part Time Payroll Assistant to join their team. The role will report into the HR Director while working closely with the wider HR department in Milton Keynes. The right candidate will also work closely alongside HR, Benefits, Finance and the Business with an immediate focus on processing multiple monthly payrolls for the UK, as well as other European countries.
Part Time Payroll Assistant Responsibilities:
- Ensuring Monthly and Weekly payroll cycles are delivered in a timely and accurate manner
- Processing new starters, changes and leavers on ADP and maintaining employee records
- Looking after monthly and year end returns, whilst also looking at P45, P46 and P11D's
- Pensions administration inline with the HR team, and managing pension contributions
- Reconciliation of payrolls and preparation of journals for posting.
- Ensuring adequate and effective policies, processes, procedures and systems are in place to maintain service levels, making suggestions and recommendations to adapt where necessary.
- Completion of adhoc projects and tasks as required.
Part Time Payroll Assistant Requirements:
- Experience in Microsoft applications specially Word, Outlook and Excel
- Intermediate- Advance level in Excel
- SAP knowledge a bonus
- Good communicator
- Strong organisational Skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Quick learner
- Experience working on a similar role for another company desirable.
- Intermediate Excel skills required
Highly flexible working environment with a great family feel