Group Financial Accountant
This Group Financial Accountant role will either suit those looking to make their first move from practice or someone who has just completed their qualification in industry. You will be making the move into a global organisation with fantastic exposure to senior management and the wider business from day one!
A global FTSE 250 organisation - leaders within their field.
- Preparation of the groups consolidated accounts
- Assisting with the preparation of internal management reports
- Some treasury exposure
- Assist with year end audit process
- Assisting the preparation of the annual report
- Supporting the wider business with accounting support.
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA), looking to make your first move out of practice, and have fantastic organisation and communication skills.
- Knowledge of IFRS would be advantageous
- Large client exposure
- Excellent excel skills
- Team player.
Up to £55,000 per annum plus PLC benefits.