PA to Directors
5 days left
- Part time
This exciting and varied PA to Directors position based in Milton Keynes with parking on site and brand new state of the art facilitates are in need of a personable and friendly character who is highly organised and used to operating at an executive support level but also mucking in with administration and reception duties when required
This exciting Manufacturing and production industry client based in Milton Keynes have an exciting opportunity for a capable and experienced PA to Directors to provide support across a number of senior directors. The post holder will provide and contribute to a comprehensive and high-quality administrative support service to the Managing Director predominantly
The post holder primarily provides a comprehensive Executive Assistant and PA service to the Managing Director, along with supporting the wider directorship team as and when required. He/she will ensure the smooth running of the team office and effective internal and external liaisons to contribute to the successful running of the office
PA to Directors responsibilities and duties;
- Supporting the Directors
- Manage, with foresight and flexibility, the Directors' diary arrangements and
commitments ensuring effective use of time. Proactively ensure documents, briefing and
papers are available in advance.
- Support Directors with board paper preparations
- Make decisions, within overall parameters agreed with the Directors, about which
meetings have precedence and priority, delegating to others where appropriate to ensure
the team is represented.
- Develop a good understanding of the Directors' priorities, maximising their capacity to
deliver on objectives.
- Act as a central point of contact for all external and internal contacts, meetings and visits,
presenting the Directors and the organisation positively.
- Monitor and deal with correspondence on behalf of the Directors (phone, email, letter)
ensuring deadlines are met, responses are drafted and information is distributed as
- Manage and develop where appropriate systems and administrative processes in line
with wider organisation approaches to ensure timely collation and reporting across the
directorate and with other offices.
- Support the preparation of presentation material as required, using PowerPoint and other
- Manage national and international travel arrangements including meetings, field trip
itineraries, visas and accommodation where required.
- Proactively support the Directors to perform effectively as members of the Senior
Leadership Team and in their role as a leads for a cross-organisational priorities.
- Manage workload and time effectively and pragmatically to provide equal support to the
- Ad-hoc support for administration and receptionist functions
- Support the wider teams
Experience and characteristics of the successful PA to Directors;
This role is offering great exposure to the executive director team and with great facilities including gym and free parking they are a leading Manufacturing and production company of choice who offer a fun and varied working environment