Accounts Senior / Client Manager
3 days left
- Part time
Successful candidates will have experience in accounts preparation together with business and personal tax, and be able to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
Our client are based in Wiltshire and provide an excellent service to their clients. Due to additional growth they require an Accounts Senior / Client Manager to join their team
Preparing accounts for LTD companies, Partnerships and Sole Traders
- Completion of corporate and personal tax returns
- Completion and submission of VAT returns
- Preparation of management accounts
- Undertake general bookkeeping duties on behalf of clients
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Working with and supporting the advisory group on project work
- AAT/ACCA/ACA or QBE Qualifications will be considered
- Ideally experience within a small or medium sized practice
- Strong numeracy skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Microsoft Office skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook;
- Experience of some accountancy software is essential - Training will be provided.
£27,000 - £42,000 Base salary - Experience Depending
Considerate working environment