7 days left
- Part time
A fantastic, permanent opportunity for a full time Management accountant role in Buxton.
Working for a well established, national and successful organisation. Based in a friendly, faced past and outgoing team.
This role is reporting directly in to the Finance Manager.
The duties include:
- Support in reporting of month end results
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Variance analysis and commentary
- Report figures to the board
- Monthly cost reviews - reviewing actual cost to budget and forecast
- Financial reporting
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar type role - Essential
- Be confident using MS Excel - Essential
- Be pat ACCA or CIMA qualified - Essential
- Have strong communication skills at all levels - Essential
- Be able to report figure to none financially minded people - Essential
- Have a strong attention to detail - Essential
This role is looking to pay from £28,000 to £35,000 per annum + Study support + Parking + 25 days holiday