Finance Business Partner
We require to recruit a number of Finance Business Partners, ideally with proven background of Business Partnering to deliver robust governance, control, partnering insight and advisory service across a variety of projects across the Group.
You will be able to demonstrate a strong background in relationship management, building and developing networks across the Group (Finance, Technology and Operations) and look to challenge and influence key actions as part of Group Strategy. Additionally, you'll be familiar within project change, good understanding of technology and demonstration/understanding of cost drivers.
Reporting to a Senior Manager and with dotted lines Project Managers and key stakeholders the key responsibilities are:
- Financial management, optimisation and control of Group Transformation cost base
- Management and control of portfolio change value streams for Group and internal stakeholders
- Partnering and advising stakeholders by providing insightful monthly and ad hoc commentary on financials
- Engage with cross functional teams to deliver improved commercial outcomes for 'BAU', value streams, programmes and contracts
- Financial Governance and management of change investment
- Actively involved in financial process improvement and simplification initiatives
- Support successful transition and evolution of Group Transformation Finance team
Core deliverables will include production of 3 year cost plan and annual budget; delivery business performance information through effective MI, KPIs, Cost Reporting and Tracking; Monthly flash reporting; Financial Governance.
You will be a qualified accountant who can effectively engage and build strong relationships with key stakeholders to deliver challenging operational and cost targets. You will also have experience of Financial Control, Cost Management, Strategy & Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting as well as Portfolio management and Project accounting.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop and grow in a growing Group function with increasing profile across the organisation.