Financial Control Manager
The role will involve working with an experienced Management team, reporting into Head of Finance level and working with stakeholders across wider Finance, Business Partnering, Shared Service and Operations functions.
Working closely with Senior Finance Manager, you will also have responsibility for a small team, the key responsibilities of the role are:
- Responsible for performance reporting activity within Financial Control
- Develop, communicate and analysis of standard MI for Group Transformation and Group CIO cost bases, this includes BAU, investment balance sheet and operational metrics
- Communicate with Business Partners to identify processes that can be centralised - fully standardising and optimising these processes
- Production of consolidated management reporting and analysis
- Monthly flash reporting and rolling 12 month forecast
- Consolidation and progression of key risks and issues
- Portfolio management and project accounting
You will be a qualified accountant with experience of Financial Control, Management and delivering results. Ideally, you'll have experience of working in a complex change or transformation environment with the ability to influence and enhance relationships. You'll also have experience of developing cost strategy plans, budgeting and forecasting, as well as technical accounting knowledge.
The role will also require experience of developing team members.