MAS Reporting, Senior Associate
about the company
my cllient is a boutique corporate bank, looking to expand their finance team.
about the job
- To prepare the statutory accounts, corporate tax schedules, management accounts and other MAS Regulator reports such as MAS 649, MAS 610.
- To monitor and report to Finance Manager for changes/updates in Singapore Financial Reporting Standards
- Involved in the new MAS 610 implementation project.
- To update the Accounts policy and procedure manuals.
- To prepare the daily regulatory compliance reports
- To support daily accounts operations duties such as journal input, system operation and other daily routine duties.
- To support any work related duties assigned by Finance Manager
skills and experience required
- Ideally 2 years of Regulatory Reporting experience within the Banking industry
- Able to work well in a fast paced environment
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Lucas Tan at 65101356.
(EA: 94C3609/R1330519 )