Senior Accountant - REITs
- Assist the Finance Manager to ensure timely and accurate preparation of management, financial and statutory reports for the SGX listed entity of the group.
- Keep full sets of accounts, conduct monthly closing of accounts (e.g. analytical review of monthly fluctuations), prepare quarterly SGX announcement and annual report within stipulated deadlines for the SGX listed REITs.
- Preparation of audit schedules on a monthly basis and liaise with internal and external auditors on audit queries.
- Prepare consolidated accounts, related supporting balance sheet and P&L schedules.
- Prepare annual budget and monitor actual performance against budget and forecast.
- Prepare yearly computation of taxable income with supporting schedules and quarterly GST submission, and liaise with overseas agents for overseas subsidiaries to ensure accuracy of the local tax fillings
- Be accountable for all finance and accounting related systems and ensure that proper system controls are in place, and Identify opportunities to automate and streamline processes without compromising controls.
- Degree in Accountancy or other equivalent qualification
- Min 3-5 years of relevant experience in Auditing, Finance and Accounting including:
- Experience as Assistant Accountant/Accountant role in a Singapore REIT/Singapore BT.
- Experience in “Big 4” Accounting firm as an Auditor
- Consolidation experience with experience in auditing Singapore REIT companies
- Knowledge in SAP is an added advantage