Vice President / Senior Vice President - Investment Banking
- Reporting to the Head of Investment Banking, participate in structuring and problem solving for various IPO and other projects sourced from the vast Guosen network in China
- Mastermind and support marketing and pitching efforts for IPO, equity or financial advisory transactions
- Participate in execution of IPO and other financial advisory projects including undertaking due diligence and other work
- Assist in the development of corporate finance business including IPO, financial advisory, M&A, and other Listing Rules and/or Takeovers Code related transactions and capital raising exercises
- Originate and work closely with equity capital markets and other teams on IPO syndicate and secondary market fund raising projects
- Assist in sourcing and serving potential cornerstone and strategic investors in equity or debt products
- To perform ad hoc projects as required
- Degree holder in Banking, Finance or other related disciplines
- 3-5 years of experience including IPO, financial advisory on M&A, Listing Rules and/or Takeovers Code related transactions and capital raising exercises
- Solid exposure and knowledge in Listing Rules, Code on Merger and Acquisition and relevant regulatory requirements for Greater China
- Holder of SFC license Type 6 representative licence
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua
- Independent, self-initiative and good interpersonal skills
Attractive remuneration will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties please email your full resume with present & expected salary and date of availability to firstname.lastname@example.org or via "Apply".
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.