- Preparation of a daily bank position report.
- Preparation of treasury management report.
- Preparation of periodical cash flow forecast.
- Preparation of hedging/derivatives report.
- Prepare and maintain bank fees/charges analysis.
- Responsible for bank reconciliation to be completed in time for the monthly financials.
- Responsible for Trade Finance transactions (LC’s Issuance, Bank Guarantees issuance and renewal, etc.)
- Ensure proper cash flow management.
- Liaise with Treasury department for hedging and bank debt requirements.
- Correspondence with foreign suppliers regarding payments.
- Coordinate with banks to ensure that transactions are completed properly.
- Ensure compliance with internal treasury controls, policies and procedures.
- Journal entries and other related transaction booking in Autoline
- Coordination with treasury department
- Managing document transmittals to different departments in the company.
- Monitor and follow up pending documents.
- Filing of Treasury related documents.