- Treasury operations
- Prepare reporting, presentation and analysis of daily cash position and short term cash flow forecast with variances analysis.
- Prepare medium and long term cash flow forecasts to identify bank financing needs and arrangements of internal related party loans.
- Prepare periodical analysis of financials and budgets to identify nature and volume of bank debt requirements.
- Prepare periodical comprehensive treasury management report.
- Maintain the companies’ bank accounts, opening, closing, update the authorized signatories and fill all required KYC and FATCA documents.
- Perform bank accounts analysis to identify activities, volumes and costs for cash concentration purposes.
- Prepare hedging/derivatives report and forecast of hedging requirements.
- Coordinate for Trade Finance transactions (LCs, BGs issuance and renewal, etc.)
- Liaise with Corporate Treasury Department for Hedging, bank facilities, and cash flow management requirements.
- Correspondence with foreign suppliers regarding payments.
- Coordinate with banks to ensure that transactions are completed properly.
- Ensure compliance with internal treasury controls, policies and procedures.
- Reconciling and posting related transactions in Autoline.
- Coordination with corporate treasury department, finance departments and operations team.
- Managing document transmittals to different departments in the company.
- Monitor and follow up pending documents.
- Filing of Treasury related documents.