• Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
• Complies with local financial legal requirements and advise management on needed actions.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.