Fantastic and rare opportunity for a part time (2 days a week) Financial Controller with a well reputed Art retailer in Central London. Reporting to the Finance Director, we are looking for a flexible and enthusiastic Financial Controller.
Our client are a well known Commercial Arts Venture in Central London. They have a small London and also New York office where they continue to be industry leaders.
They are looking for a part time Financial Controller to add to their team following an internal move. They have a friendly and open culture, and enjoy finding colleagues who are as passionate and interested in the Art world as they are.
The key responsibilities of the Financial Controller include;
- Reporting for the finance function
- Forecasting and budgeting on a monthly basis
- Monitoring key performance indicators and reporting to board level
- Responsible for accounting for all UK entities in accordance with UK GAAP and also reconciling USGAAP entries.
- Maintain all financial systems to ensure that monthly reporting is timely and accurate
- Full balance sheet control of UK entities
- Liaising with external auditors and implementing suggested changes
- Ensure that financial policies and controls are maintained at all times
- Help deliver the European plans according to deadlines; working with accurate forecasting and sales commentary to board level
We are looking for;
- A Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA accountant
- Needs to be a candidate who is happy to work part time (ideally two days a week)
- An interest in arts or similar would be very advantageous
- Experience in a Financial Controller position with monthly reporting to UKGAAP
- An ability and willingness to work in a small, head office of 15 people
A great opportunity to work in a industry leading commercial art venture, with a fantastic culture. Join a team that lives and breathes art, and who value colleagues and peers with similar interests.
Offering a competitive salary of £55,000 on a full time basis plus benefits package.