Commercial Finance Manager
3 days left
- Part time
This all-rounder role will take charge of a small finance function and work with senior management to drive the business forward. The role will be pivotal in driving things forward and will be fundamental in the growth of the business.
A growing SME, this exciting organisation is a true market leader and has fantastic links to central Brighton and the surrounds. They are truly passionate about their business and are looking to add a like minded individual to their high-calibre, up and coming team!
- Financial control - month end, year end process
- Business performance management, including; reporting, evaluating, P&L forecasting
- Business partnering - challenging and influencing senior stakeholder
- Supporting the senior management with any key business decisions.
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA Qualified accountant
- Excellent excel skills - up to VBA/macros standard would be advantageous
- Strong communicator, with experience of liaising with senior stakeholders
- Good organisation skills.
My client would also consider those at Manager/Assistant looking to make their first move out of practice into industry.
Competitive salary - up to £65,000 per annum plus fantastic benefits (DOE).