Finance Business Partner
1 day left
- Part time
You will manage the Group planning cycle (Budget, Business Plan and Strategic reviews), producing accurate & timely outputs; as well as providing finance support to the wider organisation.
Our client has stunning offices in the heart of Surrey and is a known leader within their field.
- Engage and support stakeholders
- Production of management accounts
- Cost control monitoring
- Budgeting and forecasting
- KPI development
- Presenting to senior stakeholders
- Any other ad-hoc tasks given by the Head of FP&A.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Excellent excel skills
- Proven track record of partnering with non-finance staff
- Excellent communication skills.
A competitive package of up to £55,000 plus a fantastic work life balance!