We are a small but strong team and we are looking for another person to join us on a permanent basis. We have been in situ since 2013 and our business is growing.
Our main business is manufacturing, selling and renting mobile homes. We also own and manage residential property in and around London.
- Posting all receipts and payments on Sage 50
- Accounting for all expenditure and ensuring is divided correctly
- Checking bank balance daily to ensure all rental income is received on time
- Reconciliation of rental income
- Contacting Councils and requesting statements, or chasing for rents - we have private rental income and also via the Council's benefits system
- Balance sheet reconciliations - directors' loan accounts, bank account
- P&L reporting
- Accruals and prepayments
- Some payroll assistance - preferable
- Other Ad-hoc duties as they arise
This role requires an individual with very good bookkeeping skills, both practical and theoretical. Therefore, the right candidate must have previously worked in a similar role and be a confident user of Sage 50.
The role also asks for confidence, punctuality and very good reporting skills. You must be able to work autonomously without supervision! The role reports to two Directors.
Up to £27,000 + benefits