Assistant Commercial Analyst
A great role as an Assistant Commercial Analyst has become available at a growing FMCG business based in Watford. Great role with excellent progression and a competitive salary of £25,000 - £30,000 with good benefits.
They are seeking an Analytical and Commercial minded candidate who is strong with Excel who can ideally use SAP. This role will give you great exposure to wider accounting and excellent training.
My client are a group of companies who sell their products in stores all over the UK and have exciting growth plans. They have a medium sized Head office in Watford and are currently recruiting in their commercial team for an Assistant Commercial Analyst. As the company are growing there is an opportunity to become involved in Projects and acquisitions as well as progressing up within the team. They offer a competitive salary and the chance to work with and learn from an experienced Manager who is keen to train you.
- Reporting into a hands on Commercial Manager
- Improving performance, both financially and operationally
- Working with large sets of data
- Reporting commercial analytics to your Manager
- Developing new reports to help drive cost savings
- Reading brand agreements and assessing them
- Analysing and reporting on commercial data for business needs
- Identifying commercial risks
- Providing monthly and annual accounts
- Supporting with Budgeting and Forecasting
- Supporting the sales team by running reports
- Ad hoc reporting
- An analytically minded individual who enjoys working with large sets of data
- Living local to Watford
- A commercially minded individual who has experience in a previous role
- Ideally proficient with SAP
- An intermediate-advanced Excel user is essential
- Happy liasing with staff on all levels
- Someone with a hands on approach who enjoys a challenge
- Good attention to detail
Whats on offer?
- The opportunity to work for a growing FMCG business
- A permanent job with great exposure paying a competitive salary
- Career progression
- Exposure to wider accounting in an analytical based role