Operations Finance Manager
This is a great opportunity to join one the UK's leading FMCG businesses in an Operational Finance role within their Senior Leadership Team.
This organisation have been market leaders for a number of years and are responsible for lots of the well known brands you will see in the supermarkets. Having just invested heavily in new technology they are looking to transform their supply chain strategy to further enhance their already successful business model. They are looking for somebody who is forward thinking and able to drive a culture of innovation and pace.
The position of Operations Finance Manager will include:
- Owning the budgeting and forecasting for the supply chain finance function
- Leading on business partnering with the key stakeholders across the supply chain
- Managing a sizeable team
- Owning the reporting process for stock and fixed assets
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills/attributes:
- Fully qualified (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) with at least 2 years post qualification experience
- People Management Experience (teams of 4+)
- Experience in a commercial finance role involving business partnering at senior stakeholder level
- An eye for continuous process improvement
- An outgoing and high energy personality
- Ideally experience in a supply chain finance role
The role will offer in the region of £50-60,000 DOE + a competitive benefits package